Thursday, September 30, 2021

Alpha Cock Training


Models: Kimberly Kane
Genres: FemDom, cuckold, pov, forced bi, cei, handjob, blowjob, milkin
Video language: English

I'm a Prodomme, I'm a Mistress, and you are only slaves. I will listen to you, I will let you open your heart and you'll surrender to me. Once in my hands you'll be happy to face your fears and your secret dreams. It's not important if it is your fist time, if you're experienced or if you have only dreamed about this world. I will win you trust and I will respect your limits. I'm gorgeous, strict and demanding. Bdsm is my lifestyle. Domination is a part of me and of my everyday life.
I love you honey, but I love you honey, but I love black cock in my sissy ass NOW! None. I love you honey, but I love you honey, but I love black cock even more. None. complete feminization - sperm will make you a girl now and serve clients.
Link 1
Link 2
Link 3

Format: mp4
Duration: 15:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9656kbps
Audio: 309kbps





File size: 1.1 GB





No comments:

Post a Comment

Crystal Thayer & King Epicleus

Release Year: 2020 Studio: GroobyGirls Wow! Pretty blonde trance Crystal Thayer and handsome male.Passionately fucks and sucks. Ve...